Sunday, May 9, 2010

Whoa ....what's happened to me ?

PM(Pre Marital): It was a period where I could never part with my mobile. Regular source of income to Vodafone. Literally I used to splash money on mobile bills. A month with a minimum bill could call for celebration. There were no comments about any unanswered sms or calls or missed calls or business cards. On the dot awesomely prompt. Inbox was filled with sms from you-know-who ;-) and friends. Family , friends, colleagues , don’t pick calls each one , a different ringtone. Remember spending time one the computer to select appropriate tones for groups. I can hear u say (sama vetti polla J ) . time spent making sure my mobile phone doesn’t freeze in the ac at night ;-) . Serious accusations that I spend half my life on mobile phone.

AM(After Marriage): Is a period where I locate my mobile by missed calls. Half the time its down there in the car. Accusation continue ,but this time Mom and dad scold for unanswered calls. Friends washed hands about unread sms. The most important thing to note here is the quality of sms arriving in. Airtel , sale in Delhi , plot in Noida , looking for soulmate and all sort of crap sms. Hee hee! All calls same treatment , same tone (but one good thing is it’s not the boring Nokia phone, u see.. I am still in the area of permissible deterioration :-P) .The only different tone is the mobiles cry that "I am in the verge of my death, charge me":-P The only soul who never complains is my husband because I am at a stone throw away distance. Ha ha .. got my point ???? Things are about to change when hubby starts to travel … Then I will get back to where I started J

No comments:

Post a Comment