Monday, May 3, 2010

I have just added here.

There are so many things in life that we would like to do but for some mysterious reason it just about manages to stay in the to-do list . Well, this blog has been one such thing. Had created one a year back but God knows where it has gone now.(Had a mighty task fishing out even the username . Ufff .. How lousy ?!?!?) All of a sudden today , some big motivation to write lumped over me , so a whole new start.

I read few blogs regularly. Well, I am not too sure why i should blog. But i promise, sooner or later when i do get an answer for it, i will revisit this page J. I like to observe things ,interpret things in my own way (so that might land in some misinterpretations as well ;-) ). i love to look back at the past.. feel happy about few things ,brood over stuff which i really messed up and maybe even feel embarrassed. So i will maybe make a small dictionary or an encyclopaedia of stuffs which interest me .Those will be mine and no one would say that’s stupid.. After all this would be MY SPACE.

I make no owe about being a regular news-maker here. But i will certainly try.. u know, i mean TRY. J

No comments:

Post a Comment